Advanced Network Systems Global NOW Offers Cisco Smartnet Contract anywhere in the World.
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers your customers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledge base and tools
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (premium options available for business-critical devices, such as 2-hour replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation)
- Ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with Smart Call Home
ANS assigns a dedicated Account Manger to each of our valued partners. That primary point of contact functions as a facilitator for the full scope of our partners’ SMARTnet requirements and is supported by a dedicated team of SMARTnet specialists that perform the high-level tasks across the scope of Cisco service offers.
SMARTnet Team Email Access
Access for our partners to the SMARTnet specialists is enabled through a dutifully monitored email alias – email@example.com Requests for quotes and issue resolution receive rapid attention and consistent updates on project status are provided for all issues that require extended processing.
Assigned SMARTnet Specialists for Select Partners
Upon review and approval by ANS Service and Sales Management, ANS’s select partners may be granted direct access to a SMARTnet Specialist when exceptional business conditions exist.
Scope of SMARTnet Quoting and Ordering Capabilities
The cisco SMARTnet is fluent in the quoting and ordering of all classes of SMARTnet projects including:
- New Service Attachments
- Service Renewals
- Contract Consolidation & Co-Termination
- Non-incumbent Renewals
- Education Projects
- International Projects